Skydive Charlottesville, VA
Directions from Charlottesville, VA to West Point Skydiving Adventures
It's not difficult to get to the
dropzone from Charlottesville but it'll take about two hours. You
won't be alone, there are quite a few jumpers who make the trip each
week. The short version of the directions are to get on I-64 East and
set the car on Cruise until you get to West Point and then follow the
If you are on the north side of Charlottesville you may want to take 250
(Richmond Rd.) to get to I-64. If you need additional directions or are
running late, gives us a call at the number below.
Like to 'Google' it? Use this link:
Directions from Charlottesville, Va
Directions from I-64
- I-64 East through Richmond (or use I-295 to by-pass the city)
- Take 64 east to exit 220 (Rt. 33 east).
- Go 7 miles to the town of West Point
- Once you cross the second bridge the Middle Peninsula Regional
Airport is 1.3 miles on the right (you can't see it from the road)
- Turn right on Airport Rd.
- Follow the road to the end and look for the large grey hangar on the
left. If you aren't already really excited, now would be a good time to start!
Note: Airport Rd. is a residential road. Please observe the 25 MPH speed limit.